Current video projects (as of 4/1/2016)
Notowitz Productions -- video, audio, still images. Court approved analysis. Always first class.
- Enhancement and analysis of security camera video to recreate a 3D computer model of a murder scene and determine the height of a suspect. Enhancement of audio from undercover investigation surveillance. Enhancement and analysis of security camera footage from four other cases -- a police involved shooting, two insurance PI cases, and a pedestrian accident.
- Central District of California, U.S. District Court, added Notowitz to its list of approved audio and video forensic experts. This district court has jurisdiction over San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties.
- Approved by California State Bar as an MCLE provider, meaning attorneys can now earn Continuing Education Credits toward their annual requirements with the CA State Bar through forensic video seminars from us.
- Analyzing security surveillance video of an accidental death for details of the accident recorded on the video camera.
- Produced front page video interview with expert recruiter of financial advisors for AdvisorOne.com and Research Magazine.
- Television appearance -- interviewed by The Insider about Lindsay Lohan and her alleged stealing of jewelry.
- LEGAL CONSULTING / VIDEO EXPERT / FORENSIC VIDEO ENHANCEMENT: Expert video witness, expert testimony, and video enhancement and clarification on several high profile court cases and hearings -- both criminal and civil -- throughout the West that require video analysis, specialized video editing, timeline charting, technology video research, suspect height determination, and forensic video security camera enhancement on behalf of investigators, police detectives, the district attorneys, and defense attorneys.
- Video productions for lawyers, commercials, corporate promotional videos, corporate training & educational videos, and business website enhancements such as updating and converting old videos for modern video streaming formats for proper internet playback on the iPad and iPhone.
- YOUR PROJECT GOES HERE. What can Notowitz Productions do for you?
Click us or call 310-203-4721.