Current video and internet projects
Notowitz Productions -- video, audio, the web. Always first class.
- United States District Court, Central District of California, adds NCAVF and David Notowitz to its list of approved forensic audio and video experts. This district covers the counties of San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside.
- Los Angeles Superior Court adds NCAVF.com and David Notowitz to its approved Expert Witness Panel.
- Was the designated forensic video and audio expert for the defense in the civil case of Ron Thomas v Cicinelli, Ramos, Wolfe etc.
- Enhancement and analysis of security camera video from a murder scene -- to create a 3D model of the scene of the crime -- and determine the height of the suspect. Also enhancement and analysis of security camera footage from three other cases - a robbery, a car-jacking, and an illegal imprisonment.
- Approved by California State Bar as an MCLE provider, meaning attorneys can now earn Continuing Education Credits toward their annual requirements with the CA State Bar through forensic video seminars from us.
- LEGAL CONSULTING / FORENSIC VIDEO EXPERT: Expert video witness, expert testimony, and video production on several high profile court cases and hearings throughout the Western United States that require forensic video analysis and enhancement, specialized video editing, timeline charting, research of video technology, and digital media preparation for trial on behalf of investigators, police detectives, prosecution, and defense attorneys. Forensics and expert witness testimony with regards to video, sound, and photo evidence is our business.
- Consulting with corporations on the upgrade and improvement of their surveillance video systems.
YOUR PROJECT GOES HERE. What can Notowitz Productions do for you?
Email or call 310-203-4721.